1. You started the season with ex-Notts man Gudjon in charge. Was it the right decision to sack him?
I think we could possibly have given him more time, but i'm happy the board acted quickly and swiftly. With our last manager, Steve Holland, they left it too late and we ended up getting relegated, so hopefully this means we can salvage this season.
2. Dario Gradi is in charge once again. Was that the right move or did you need new blood?
Well, it's good to see us playing the Dario Gradi way again, under Gudjon it wasn't a style of football that Crewe should be playing. I don't want the board to rush into a decision on the new manager and there are few better people to put in caretaker charge than Dario.
3. Crewe are synonymous with bringing through new blood. Are there any youth team products lighting up this season?
There's a few who have become key players for us and who will probably be on show tomorrow. Ashley Westwood and Luke Murphy are doing well and strikers Shaun Miller and Byron Moore have been in amongst the goals.
4. How do you feel this season is going to pan out for both sides?
I think it's too early to tell, ask me again in a few more games! Both have the potential to be right up there, obviously Notts with the money will be expecting to challenge. Inconsistent form is a big issue for both sides though.
5. Is there anyone you're worried about facing on the Notts side?
Luke Rodgers used to play for us and wasn't great but always pulls out his best game against us. Then there's that bloke who always scores past us and can only score at Meadow Lane - Lee Hughes.
6. Cheers, finally a prediction for the match?
6-0 to Crewe. No, really, being an optimist i'll say 2-1 to us.